National Association of Manufacturers
Job Title: Manager, Revenue Operations & Salesforce Analyst
Department: National Department
Division: Membership and Strategic Development
Reports To: Senior Director, Membership Operations
FLSA Status/Level: Exempt, Professional
Location: DC Headquarters
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) is seeking a Manager, Revenue Operations & Salesforce Analyst. This position is a key member of the Membership Division and is responsible for providing actionable intelligence to help all staff understand performance, business needs, creating original analyses and market research, utilizing the NAM database records, mining data warehouses and other sources while leveraging visualizations to create information-rich reports, dashboards, and recommendations.
We seek candidates who share the NAM's core values and identify with the following attributes:
Mission Driven: motivated by the greater purpose of serving our members and achieving the NAM's goal through our individual contributions.
Entrepreneurial Spirit: believes that goals can be achieved, and obstacles overcome through individual ownership of responsibilities.
Intellectually Curious: seeks new experiences, searches for knowledge, and solicits candid feedback with an openness to learning and evolving.
Professionally Rigorous: pursues roles that strengthen current skill set and provide new opportunities that will advance individual career path.
Willing Pioneer: Understands the vision of what we are trying to achieve and an bring clarity to ambiguity, solutions to challenges and willing to iterate until best practices are adopted.
Join the NAM and Make an Impact in the Following Ways:
- Own reporting and data integrity processes by gathering raw data, and processing to ensure quality and timely reporting to key internal stakeholders within Salesforce and Tableau, along with other reporting platforms.
- Analyze revenue performance to support strategic data-driven decisions by converting complex data and performance metrics into comprehendible dashboards, graphs, and written reports. Work closely with division management to conduct comprehensive annual goal-setting and sales/account management territory modifications.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning for NAM revenue programs. Oversee total addressable market analysis and opportunities for prospecting and member engagement. Analyze networks of individual contacts and companies for engagement opportunities. Manage required deep-dive research to support key prospect and retention targets.
- Leveraging data, industry best practices, and other resources, work closely with revenue-generating teams to create, implement, assess, and modify sales and account management processes and procedures aimedtoward increasing overall efficiency and productivity.
- Establish, own, and build relationships with Finance, IT, Marketing & Communications departments to improve Salesforce coordination and platform optimization.
- Key role on the Salesforce implementation team. Responsible for providing recommendations on optimization and best practices. Own onboarding of new NAM departments to Salesforce - Sales Cloud by conducting key stakeholder discovery calls, formulating end-product conceptualization, and serving as a liaison between implementation stakeholders.
The above list of responsibilities is representative of the position and is not intended to limit or preclude other responsibilities and tasks that may be associated with or added to the position.
Position Incremental Titles:
Manager: Meets expectations of position description with proficiency in core skills, goal achievement and demonstrated ability for professional and organizational growth.
Senior Manager: Demonstrates ownership and initiative to independently manage development, implementation, and evaluation of portfolio of responsibilities.
Associate Director: Advanced level of demonstrated responsibility descriptions, consistently achieves or exceeds target objectives and goals.
We are looking for Team Players who meet the Following Criteria:
- College degree in marketing, business, or finance; preferred; minimum of three o five years' experience with research, data and business analytics.
- Highly analytical with advanced experience with Windows Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and other analytical tools; SQL relational database or similar experience required.
- Proficient with Salesforce suite of services, including Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, FinancialForce and Tableau for report development, data analysis & quality initiatives.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator is a plus; otherwise, training for the right candidate will be provided.
- Revenue operations experience supporting sales and account management teams and processes.
- Working knowledge of database structures and familiarity withprospect sales and lead generation systems are a plus.
- Interest in developing and implementing market research initiatives.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Strong team player with the ability to develop andfoster interpersonal relations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, quality and goal-driven work environment and independently on complex level data management with minimal supervision.
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, quality and goal-driven work environment and independently on complex level data management with minimal supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The National Association of Manufacturers is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome and celebrate everyone's uniqueness here at the NAM. We provide equal opportunities to individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. At the NAM, we believe in Second Chances! There are nearly 70 million Americans that face tremendous disadvantages in life because of a criminal record and WE are here to bridge this gap. The NAM is committed to offering equal employment opportunities to ALL. We only require that you have the qualifications, talent and passion to be successful in your role.
The NAM is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Association of Manufacturers requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination from all employees that are headquarters based and/or remote. This is a condition of employment with the NAM but will consider special accommodation for individual circumstances.
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) is the largest manufacturing association in the United States and one of the nation's most influential advocates for manufacturing. By joining the NAM, you become part of a spirited and dynamic team that is driven tosucceed. We recognize and reward our staff with competitive pay and annual performance-based bonus programs. We offer an outstanding benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, life, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, SmarTrip, and a 401(k) Salary Deferral plan with employer match and contributions, vacation and sick leave, complimentary on-site gym access and healthy snacks in the break room. Become part of a fast-paced team passionate about keeping the United States the world leader in manufacturing.
Get involved. Make an impact. Join the NAM team.
Learn more at